Chemotherapy in Westerville, Ohio
Helping you recover is the main focus of our Physical Therapists. With recommendation from your physician, you can receive treatment for a physical condition or to recover from an injury.
Many of our patients don’t realize the hazards in their home. The Physical Therapist can also provide valuable advice in making modifications to your home environment to ensure your safety and fast recovery during home health care services.
Physical Therapy services include but are not limited to:
- Post-Surgery Therapy
- Home Exercise Programs
- Pediatric Therapy
- Training with Activities of Daily Living
- Sports Rehabilitation Therapy
- Education in the Use of Assistive Devices
- Enhancement of Physical Strength
- Energy Conservation
- Pain Management
- Minimizing Fall Risk for the Patient
- Proper Posture and Positioning
- Flexibility Training
- Body Mechanics Training
- Arthritis Treatment and Care
- Physical Therapy for Geriatric Patients
In the process of receiving the treatment, there may be a need to adjust the care plan as you near full recovery. We can coordinate with your doctor to arrange the changes to the therapy you will be receiving. Such flexibility allows us to address your needs more efficiently.