Speech Therapy in Chillicothe, Ohio
For patients who need assistance with daily living, our Home Health Aides will answer your needs. When one of your family members reaches that age or is beset with a medical condition, self-care will prove to be more of a challenge than a normal day-to-day chore.
Home Health Aides are trained to handle such cases when providing home health care services. Assistance will be provided for:
- Daily Personal Tasks (Bathing and Dressing)
- AM and PM Care
- Linen Changes and Laundry
- Transportation Arrangements to Medical Appointments
- Arrange Transportation to Family Gatherings and Social Functions
- Reminders for Medication Intake
- Simple Wound Care and Dressing Changes
- Assist with Home Exercise Program
- Running Light Errands
- Vital Signs Monitoring
- Overseeing Safety for the Client at Home
- Light Housekeeping
To inquire about how a Home Health Aide will be matched to your lifestyle and care requirements, please contact a representative from Buckeye Home Health Care.